Train to Teach - School Direct
Are you considering a career in teaching?
Bengeworth Multi Academy Trust is a dynamic and vibrant school where every child acquires a high quality education and an unforgettable childhood experience. We provide a happy, safe and caring environment where each person feels valued and excellence and enjoyment are embedded.
The Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with the University of Worcester, provides outstanding training for those aspiring to provide children with an exceptional education through our School Direct (non-salaried) Program.
Our School Direct training program will provide you with school-based learning opportunities within one our excellent alliance schools, enabling you to develop into a passionate and dedicated educator.
What we can offer:
- An alliance of schools committed to providing high quality training to all trainees
- A comprehensive Professional Studies Program
- Dedicated mentors who provide high quality support in developing your skills as an outstanding practitioner
- A strong partnership with the University of Worcester
- QTS and PGCE qualification, with credits towards Masters' Accreditation
To find out more about our School Direct Program, including what we are looking for in our trainees, entry requirements and further information, please book a place on one of our
School Direct Open Events:
Thursday 8th November 2018 9:30am-11am
Thursday 10th January 2018 9:30am-11am
To book a place please contact the Academy office on 01386 442047, or alternatively email our School Direct Lead; Mrs Harley-Preller - email@example.com
More information can also be found in School Direct Leaflet.