Statutory Information & Accounts
Bengeworth Multi-Academy Trust is a Charitable Trust and a private limited company registered at Companies House (no. 08943457) and therefore must publish audited Annual Accounts and Financial Statements every year.
Please see the links below for the past two years' Annual Accounts.
DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Trustees, Directors and Governors declare the following Interests (2018/19):
- Mr Simon Hill works for the Diocese of Worcester and is appointed by the Diocese. The Diocese oversees our ‘Church of England' Academy and appoints one Trustee, one Director and two Foundation Governors (one of whom is the local vicar). Mr Hill is appointed as Trustee, Director and Governor. Mr Hill is also a Trustee for Shine After School Club which provides after-school childcare at our school. He is related to Mrs Claire Hill who is a Teaching Assistant here.
- Rev Mark Binney also works for the Diocese of Worcester and has links with Sedgeberrow First School as well as Bengeworth. He is the Vicar covering these Parishes.
- Mr Coaché and Mrs Potter both have partners who work in other local schools.
- Mr Coaché is related to a member of Open Sky Theatre and Production Company who provide literacy and other curriculum workshops to children and visited last year.
- Mr Anthony Mealings is a Director and is the Chair of Governors at Bretforton Village School.
- Mr Nigel Smith is a Director and is manager of The Fleece Inn at Bretforton and a governor at Bretforton Village School.
- Mrs Julie Bourdon-Pierre became a Trustee from March 2018 and is related to a member of staff who had already been working at our academy for a long period of time.
- Mrs Margaret Percival is a Trustee and works with Carers Gloucestershire on a self-employed basis.
- Mr Robert Banks is a Councillor for Worcestershire County Council and is Chairman of Worcestershire & Hereford Pensions Committee. He is a member of the WCC Waste Credit Governance Committee and the WCC Audit and Governance Committee. He has a link with the registered charity 'Welcome to our Future' and is the Independent Chair of the Orchard & Spring Vale Children's Centre. He is a previous school governor and past Trustee and still maintains close links with the school and assists where possible.
- Mrs Carole Thomson is a member of the PCC of St Peter’s Church, Bengeworth and a Member of the Independent Advisory Board.to Kings Colleges. She is a previous school governor and past Trustee and she also maintains close links with the school and assists with finance.
There are no other Interests to declare, but Trustees, Directors and Governors are asked at every meeting.