Statutory Annual Accounts
The Academy Trust is a private limited company and publishes audited Annual Accounts and Financial Statements every year.
Please see the links below for the past two years' Annual Accounts.
DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Trustees, Directors and Governors declare the following Interests (2017/18):
- Mr Simon Hill works for the Diocese of Worcester and is a Foundation Governor appointed by the Diocese. The Diocese oversees our ‘Church of England' School and appoints two Foundation Governors and one Trustee. Mr Hill is a Trustee for Shine After School Club which now provides childcare at our school. He is related to Mrs Claire Hill who is a Teaching Assistant here.
- Rev Mark Binney also works for the Diocese of Worcester and has links with Sedgeberrow First School and St Andrew's First School. He is the Vicar covering these Parishes as well as Bengeworth. He is also involved with the local John Martin Charity which gives grants for educational purposes.
- Mr Coaché and Mrs Potter both have partners who work in other local schools.
- Mr Coaché is related to a member of Open Sky Theatre and Production Company who provide literacy and other curriculum workshops to children and visited us last year.
- Dr Jenkins is related to Mrs Melanie Jenkins, who is a lunch supervisor at our school.
- Mr Robert Banks is a Councillor for Worcestershire County Council and is Chairman of Worcestershire & Hereford Pensions Committee. He is a member of the WCC Waste Credit Governance Committee and the WCC Audit and Governance Committee. He has a link with the registered charity 'Welcome to our Future' and is the Independent Chair of the Orchard & Spring Vale Children's Centre. He is a previous school governor and past Trustee but maintains close links with the school and assists where possible.
- Mrs CaroleThomson is a member of the PCC of St Peter’s Church, Bengeworth and a Member of the Independent Advisory Board.to Kings Colleges. She is a previous school governor and past Trustee but maintains close links with the school and assists with finance.
- Mr Nigel Smith is a Director and is manager of The Fleece Inn at Bretforton and a governor at Bretforton Village School.
- Mr Anthony Mealings is a Director and is the Chair of Governors at Bretforton Village School.
- Mrs Julie Bourdon-Pierre is a Trustee and is related to a member of staff at our school.
- Mrs Margaret Percival is a Trustee and works with Carers Gloucestershire on a self-employed basis.
There are no other Interests to declare, but Trustees, Directors and Governors are asked at every meeting.