Statutory Information & Accounts
Bengeworth Multi-Academy Trust is a Charitable Trust and a private limited company registered at Companies House (No. 08943457) and therefore must publish audited Annual Accounts and Financial Statements every year.
Please see the links at the bottom of this page for the past three years' Annual Accounts.
Pay and benefits above the notifiable limit of £100,000 (including ER pension payments and taxable benefits) for employees of Bengeworth Multi-Academy Trust in 2019/20 were::
DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Trustees, Directors and Governors declare the following Interests (2021/22):
- Mr Simon Hill works for the Diocese of Worcester and is appointed by the Diocese. The Diocese oversees our ‘Church of England' Academy and appoints one Trustee, one Director and two Foundation Governors (one of whom is the local vicar).
Mr Hill is appointed as Trustee, Director and Governor. Mr Hill was previously a Trustee for Shine After School Club which provides after-school childcare at our school. He is related to Mrs Claire Hill who is a Teaching Assistant here. He is a Trustee for YMCA Worcestershire and for Young Solutions as well.
- Mr David Coaché (Executive Head) is a Trustee of the National Rock and Pop Festival Trust and is Vice Chair of the Board of the Solihull Music Advisory Board. He is a senior partner of Challenge Partners Network of Excellence.
- Mrs Hayley Potter (Head of School, Kings Road) has a partner who works at Churchdown School in Gloucester.
- Mrs Kirsty Shaw (Head of School, Burdord Road) is a Trustee of the Feckenham Education Endowment Foundation.
- Mr Anthony Mealings is a Director and is the Chair of Governors at Bretforton Village School.
- Mr Nigel Smith is a Director and is manager of The Fleece Inn (Moongazing Hare Ltd) at Bretforton and a governor at Bretforton Village School.
- Mrs Julie Bourdon-Pierre became a Trustee of Bengeworth MAT from March 2018 and is related to a member of staff on our payroll who had already been working at our academy for a long period of time. She is Secretary for Hawthorn Education.
- Mrs Sarah Davis is a School Parent Governor and works for Wider Plan Ltd who run the Kiddivouchers scheme and the Nursery Milk Reimbursement Unit.
- Mr Edward Fair is a School Parent Governor and works for Tewkesbury High School where he is also a Staff Governor. He is also a Trustee of Tewkesbury Trust.
- Mr David Stokes is a Director of the Trust and is also a Parent Governor at Blackminster Middle School and Pebworth First School Federation. He is a Director of HB&O Financial Services LLP in Leamingto Spa.
There are no other Interests to declare, but Trustees, Directors and Governors are asked at every meeting. The Academy Trust Handbook has strict guidelines about transactions with any related parties and the regulations are always closely followed.