Homework and Games Club
- Homework and Games club will run at our Burford Road setting in the hall until 5.00pm supported by two members of our school staff, Miss Cowley and Miss Taylor.
- Children attending the club from our King’s Road setting will walk down at the end of the school day accompanied by Miss Taylor.
- Numbers daily will be limited to 20 in order to ensure that there are appropriate adult to children ratios. Bookings will be on a first-come, first-served basis and bookings for the following day will close at 7.00pm the day before.
- Booking for the club will be through our website using the online booking form https://www.bengeworthacademy.co.uk/homeworkandgamesclub
- Payments for this club must be through our online payment system, ParentPay. A payment item will be set up for parents once a booking has been made.
- Children attending the club will need to bring a healthy snack.
- Children should be collected from the club via the rear of the Burford Road building from the hall doors.
- Cost for the session will be £8 per child per day.
- Booked places are non-refundable in the event of children being unable to attend the booked session for any reason, with the exception of a bubble/school being closed.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact Miss West in the Burford Road office on 01386 442017 – option 1.